Tudor offers summer internships to exceptional undergraduate, graduate and PhD students who have strong quantitative and/or technical backgrounds and who are interested in applying such backgrounds to the financial markets. Internship opportunities are open across the firm’s global offices in a variety of departments, including Systematic Trading, Software Development, and Financial Data. There is a minimum commitment of 10 weeks during summer.
Tudor’s internship program is structured to provide interns with both a practical hands-on learning experience and exposure to the various functions within a diverse, global macro strategy alternative investment firm. As a Tudor summer intern you will have a unique opportunity to work at an intersection of investment management, quantitative analysis and technology, and will work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, gaining first-hand knowledge of how a world-class alternative asset management firm operates. You will have the ability to build upon your technical skills and industry knowledge while gaining exposure to the firms’ senior business leaders. You will learn about the firms’ history, structure, culture and core values; receive instruction from experienced members of the quantitative and trading community and attend social and networking events with peers and Tudor professionals.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Strong intuition and an ability to quickly learn new concepts in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team environment
- Numerate, inquisitive, creative, energetic, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Interest in the financial markets
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Current pursuit of a degree in a quantitative, technical and/or related field; for example:
- Computer Science
- Operations Research
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Information Science
- Technical proficiency in one of more of the following programming languages: