Join Tubi TV and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV. With over 50,000 movies & TV shows, over 3 million users a month watch over 300M minutes of the world's largest free catalog of premium content. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are well positioned to disrupt the streaming media space.
What you will do:
Ad Operations, Analytics, and Yield
- Manage and leverage our proprietary ad server to monetize Tubi TV inventory.
- Maintain ad serving infrastructure and plan for future goals with best practices.
- Evaluate incoming ads to approve for Tubi TV content verticals.
- Manage advertising channel conflicts, ensuring ads are on appropriate content.
- Develop forecasting procedures against booked inventory.
- Manage Programmatic partner implementations and requests.
- Own all aspects related to Test-Pages/Tags, tracking beacons and RTB QA.
- Manage 3rd party verification data. (Nielsen, ComScore and Moat etc...)
- Work with Product and Engineering to develop and enhance advertising features.
- Use 3rd party SSP's, DMP’s, DSP’s and Exchanges to maximize yield.
- Manage a group of Tubi TV network publishers executing Ad Operations related tasks as they come up.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to:
- Accurately forecast for RFP’s.
- Maintain communication with our clients.
- Support our Sales team with any and all requests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of online experience in Advertising Operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients.
- Well organized with superior attention to detail.
- Strong technical understanding of network communication and JS.
- Expert with Excel and knowledgeable in SQL.
- Ability to focus on priorities, while multitasking, in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to distinguish XML vs JSON and VPAID vs VAST.
- Experience administering CRM software (Salesforce preferred).