At Tubi, we bring free movies & TV shows to millions of users on a daily basis. Our highly-rated applications interact with our backend infrastructure to provide best-in-class, fully personalized, experiences on hundreds of different devices. We are looking for brilliant engineers who enjoy architecting, build and operate highly scalable services quickly and effectively.
Some of the challenges you will tackle are building low-latency services to serve machine learning models, work on sophisticated algorithms for ad delivery pacing and forecasting, improve the way we deploy and operate our services and even contribute to open source projects
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience, 2+ of which with Scala
- A very deep understanding of distributed systems and fluency working with Scala
- A passion for continuously shipping quality code with good test coverage
- Proven track record of architecting, building and operating scalable, fault-tolerant and highly-performant services
- Previous experience working with Akka, gRPC or Envoy is a strong plus
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business.
- A culture of innovation and continuous learning
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue and is close to profitable.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware.
- Yearly bonuses depending on individual and company performance.