We are seeking a knowledgeable, exceptional and motivated Accountant to be responsible for a number of accounting processes and to perform routine financial reporting in support of US GAAP, banking and other audit requirements. Working closely with the Controller, primary responsibilities will include the preparation of account analyses and specialized reports, assisting with the accounts receivable and payable functions, recording journal entries in support of the monthly close process and the preparation of company financial statements. Applicants should also be comfortable using Netsuite and standard programs such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
If you enjoy working in a culture that is fast-paced, collaborative and fun, we invite you to apply today!
- Accounts Payable – Receive all incoming invoices, obtain approvals, enter into Netsuite, prepare weekly accounts payable listing, identify vendors for payment, insure timely accurate payment of vendor invoices.
- Ensure that expenses, including employee reimbursements, are processed accurately and timely, including verifying the correct general ledger codes and required approvals
- Payroll – Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll, for review by the Controller
- Generate accounts payable checks and wires upon request
- Calculate, post, and balance accounts receivable ledgers and assist with collections
- Cash Management – Assist with bank activities, prepare bi-weekly cash report, prepare cash transfer request, reconcile cash accounts and prepare financial reporting to support banking requirements
- Appropriately account for all fixed assets in the general ledger, including depreciation
- Prepare frequent account analyses to ensure accuracy of business transactions occurring in general ledger accounts and assist with the investigation and resolution
- Assist with the month-end close process; ensure that all journal entries and accruals are completed accurately and within the monthly close schedule and that account reconciliations are performed where needed
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience, with a degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA strongly preferred)
- Public accounting (Big 4 preferred) and private industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger treatment for AP, Accruals and AR transactions
- Experience with month end closing processes
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Netsuite experience necessary
- Ability to partner cross-functionally across various departments
- Good understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment