Join Tubi TV and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV. With over 50,000 movies & TV shows, over 3 million users a month watch over 300M minutes of the world's largest free catalog of premium content. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are well positioned to disrupt the streaming media space.
Our applications have millions of users across OTT devices, mobile, and web. We have a 4+ star average rating on Android, iOS, and Roku with consistent placement in the top 10 free apps. We’re looking for a QA Engineer who will manage the QA process for all Tubi TV products. You will work closely with project management and development teams to plan, execute, and maintain testing strategies for a variety of new and existing applications on web, mobile, and OTT platforms.
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business.
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Ability to create and implement new processes
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Yearly bonuses depending on individual and company performance
We get excited about candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent in work experience
- A genuine passion for shipping bug-free software and the best user experience possible
- Experience extracting debug information needed for troubleshooting from logs and telemetry systems
- Previous experience in working with OTT devices is a strong plus