Tubi TV, the provider of the world’s largest catalog of free movies and TV, is looking for a well-rounded cinephile with experience in content curation, programming for a large catalog, and content strategy. As part of our growing Product team, the ideal candidate will help Tubi TV make data-driven decisions on what content our members want to watch and grow our user base in the process.
- Make data-driven programming decisions to curate collections of titles for various campaigns and collections.
- Work in proprietary CMS to enter and edit data
- Write/edit copy with a goal of user engagement
- Basic image editing
- Background in analyzing metrics around content success to make informed decisions.
- Experience working with premium, long-form content.
- Editorial experience including writing copy such as movie descriptions and ideally UX copy as well.
- Deep understanding of working with Content Management Systems and able to speak to user requirements with engineers
- Must be a cross-functional team player. Able to opinionate and collaborate.
- Broad knowledge of film and TV
- Content marketing experience
- Content acquisition experience
- Short form content experience
- Background writing film reviews, film festival programming or related discipline.
- Social media footprint
- Degree in media, communications, film, or related discipline