Join Tubi TV and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV. With over 50,000 movies & TV shows, over 2 million users a month watch over 100M minutes of the world's largest free catalog of premium content. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount, and Lionsgate, we are well positioned to disrupt the streaming media space.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with a diverse skillset, predominantly focused in tech. You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing Bay area start up (recently raised series C - $20 million) as the second recruiter on the team. You will report to the talent lead and help scale the company and talent team as an early employee.
- Full lifecycle recruiting involving sourcing, coordinating, working with hiring managers and closing candidates
- Work a variety of roles across product, engineering, and design. You will also have the opportunity to contribute in finance, content operations, sales, etc.
- Complete autonomy in managing your stakeholders and pipeline – no micromanagement.
- 3-4+ years of recruiting experience (at least 2 years recruiting technical talent), ideally a mix of agency and in house.
- Interest in learning as much as possibly about our business model and product (streamers and cord cutters welcome!)
- Sales minded, you know how to sell the startup dream and back it up with anecdotes (storytelling is powerful).