Join Tubi TV and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV. With over 50,000 movies & TV shows, over 2 million users a month watch over 100M minutes of the world's largest free catalog of premium content. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount, and Lionsgate, we are well positioned to disrupt the streaming media space.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support multiple executives at Tubi including our CEO and CFO. Our business is experiencing some major growth and we’re looking for an EA with a knack for building relationships and seamless coordination skills.
What you will do:
- Own our CEO/CFO calendars and schedule, travel itineraries, reservations and external meetings.
- Run communication on behalf our executives both internally with our team and externally with clients, partners, investors, etc.
- Enhance productivity across our teams through intelligent management and design. You will have autonomy and the opportunity to set the standard for how we operate our internal communications.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting the C-level
- Outstanding organization and execution skills
- An expert at handling a wide range of personality types and building a rapport.
- Ridiculously strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for fast paced startups and streaming TV/Video is a big plus