You will become an early member of the design team and partner with product managers in the creation of user interfaces for native applications and web properties in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
Ideally, you have 4 to 5 years of experience working in a UX department focusing on both visual and interaction design and have a proven track record of delivering beautiful and engaging user experiences.
We are looking for you to think strategically and execute with great attention to detail. You must be able to effectively present design ideas and communicate design rationale behind them.
- Implement design best practices on a wide variety of platforms (responsive web, native touch devices, OTT devices and smart TVs).
- Own both the functional and visual aspect of every design challenges they’re assigned to (from wireframes to delivering pixel-perfect design specs). Creation of prototypes (functional or non-functional) to communicate choreography and motion
- You will be responsible for creating production-ready designs and to follow their implementation until deployment.
- Collaborate with PMs and engineers to define, document and review feature specs.
- Ability to articulate and convince regarding the “why” of design decisions
- Experience managing mid-level and junior designers
- 4+ years of experience working in the UX team of a consumer-facing software company
- 3+ years of experience working on digital interfaces (web, mobile or other)
- 3+ years experience in launching successful consumer-facing applications and/or websites
- Demonstrates excellent use of typography, iconography, color, imagery, and graphic elements
- Ability to work in Sketch and Adobe CS
- Proficiency with prototyping tools (Flinto, Framer or other)
- Familiarity with sprint based design cycles
- Knowledge of front-end web development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)