Join Tubi and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV! With over 7,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching over 14 million hours of the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space.
We are looking for a Lead Android Engineer to own our native Android app has over 10+ million downloads, and a 4.2+ rating on play store. This engineer will need to come in to scale our team and application as the company grows.
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Work directly with reps from Google who are invested in the app's success
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Yearly bonuses depending on individual and company performance
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or other related field.
- At least six years of industry experience and at least three years working with Android full-time,
- Experience with consumer-facing app or apps with a lot of UI interaction.
- Tenacity to constantly optimize battery life, network, UI fluidity and all the other things that matter to mobile users.
- Previous experience with ExoPlayer and/or Chromecast
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.