Join Tubi TV and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV. With over 40,000 movies & TV shows, over 2 million users a month watch over 100M minutes of the world's largest free catalog of premium content. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are well positioned to disrupt the streaming media space.
Tubi TV collects a massive amount of data which is used to help our users discover the content they want to watch faster.
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business.
- A chance to build and lead your own team. You will report directly to the CTO and have full autonomy and end-to-end ownership or all things data-related.
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue and is close to profitable.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware.
- Yearly bonuses depending on individual and company performance.
We get excited about candidates who have:
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Operations or other related field.
- At least six years of industry experience working with data. Experience designing, building and deploying recommender systems professionally.
- Working knowledge of Spark, both Python and Scala. Ability to write production-quality code.
- Working knowledge of SQL, learning-to-rank algorithms, NLP and deep learning.
- Mathematical maturity.
- Comfortable visualizing data and working with notebooks in a collaborative setting.
- Previous experience with experimentation, A/B testing, multivariate testing.