Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), Fox Corporation's premium ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With over 50,000 movies and television shows, including a growing library of Tubi Originals, 200+ local and live news and sports channels, and 455 entertainment partners featuring content from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives entertainment fans an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming.
About the Role:
At Tubi, we bring best-in-class user experiences to millions of users across hundreds of devices, including gaming consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation, Smart TVs, cable boxes, and set-top boxes. Our Front End team spearheads multiple platforms, including our website and a wide variety of OTT devices, and is looking for an experienced and challenge-hungry Frontend Engineer to join the team. This is a high-impact role where you will see the visibility and direct impact on the company’s revenue and user growth.
- Lead the architecture, design, and development of high-quality software solutions while ensuring the maintainability, scalability, and reliability of the systems
- Drive architecture decisions while obtaining a consensus across teams
- Act as a leading member of the team, providing guidance and support on technical issues, career development, and personal growth
- Drive innovation and experimentation by proposing and prototyping new features and technologies, and evaluating their potential impact on the product
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback (especially critical feedback) to ensure the quality and consistency of the codebase
- Identify and mitigate technical debt and other risks to the product, and prioritize technical improvements based on business impact and feasibility
- Collaborate with data analysts and other stakeholders to measure and optimize the performance of the product, using metrics and data-driven approaches to inform decision-making
- Experience leading engineering initiatives across multiple teams, sometimes in an ambiguous environment
- Experience mentoring junior and senior level engineers
- Experience in web infrastructure and full stack engineering (node, kubernetes, Express, KOA)
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is listed annually below. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, long term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
Tubi is a division of Fox Corporation, and FOX Employee Benefits summarized here, covers the majority of all US employee benefits. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.