Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to be responsible for a number of accounting processes and to perform routine financial reporting in support of GAAP, banking and other audit requirements. Working closely with the Accounting Manager, primary responsibilities will include the preparation of account analyses and specialized reports, assisting with the accounts payable functions, recording journal entries in support of the monthly close process and the preparation of company financial statements. Applicants should also be comfortable using Workday and Coupa systems and standard programs such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Accounts Payable – Review and approve invoices in Coupa for accuracy
- Lead the T&E function, including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and approving employee expense reports for accuracy, coding, and policy compliance
- Collaborate with corporate on T&E policies
- Determine and implement process improvements for increased efficiency and understanding, cost reduction, policy exceptions, and approvals
- Ownership of AMEX Corporate and Purchase Card accounts
- Prepare and maintain fixed asset depreciation and prepaid asset schedules
- Perform month-end closing activities including preparation of journal entries and analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Assist in the preparation of technical memos and policy documentation
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the preparation of audit related reports and the coordination of a successful audit process
- Prepare frequent account analyses to ensure accuracy of business transactions occurring in general ledger accounts and assist with the investigation and resolution
- Assist with developing and implementing process and control improvements
- Assist in special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (required)/CPA license or equivalent (Required)
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience in public accounting and/or tech or related industry
- Broad knowledge of general ledger treatment for AP and Accruals. You will be expected to own a number of processes.
- Experience with month end close – account reconciliations, resolution of issues, reporting, etc.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and an ability to lead assigned processes
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Ability to partner cross-functionally across various departments
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and large ERP systems
- Workday and Coupa experience preferred
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is listed annually below. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, long term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
Tubi is a division of Fox Technology, and the majority of all US-employee benefits are covered by FOX Employee Benefits, summarized here. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.