Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
Tubi is seeking a Compensation Director to join the company and support our team as we continue to grow globally. As Tubi’s Compensation Director, you will be a part of the Compensation team, reporting into the SVP, Compensation for Fox with a dotted line to the CFO and Chief Strategy Officer at Tubi. You will be the subject matter expert and a key point person for all compensation related matters for both the US and Beijing teams.
This position is an individual contributor role and will be based in either our San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York City office.
- Provide consultative support to our HR Business Partners and Recruiting team related to compensation practices that support the talent strategy, address organizational challenges, and support key business priorities for assigned functional areas.
- Drive compensation strategies by evaluating, implementing, educating and advising on compensation programs.
- Lead development, implementation and administration of base, bonus and equity philosophies - including merit and promotion cycles.
- Assist in the short and long-term compensation strategy and execution, including, but not limited to job leveling, career-pathing, attraction, retention, reward and recognition, incentive design, communication methods, and education.
- Manage compensation details and ensure accurate and relevant Radford Salary Survey data to maintain and update Tubi’s compensation bands for new and existing roles.
- Build analytical compensation models to capture details of the compensation roadmap and output.
- Build modules to plug into financial models to capture the compensation philosophy for budget and planning purposes. Partnering closely with the FP&A team.
- Partner with the Finance team on headcount management responsibilities including headcount planning and monthly forecasting.
- Prepare, communicate, and update policies and procedures related to the company's compensation programs.
- Monitor federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Provide timely support for internal and external audits.
More About You:
- Background in Technology, ideally within the startup space, and media preferred
- Have a passion for metrics, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Understand people dynamics, organizational strategy and talent processes
- You're able to negotiate sensitive situations with confidence and finesse
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience and/or 8+ years progressive compensation experience.
- Extensive Radford experience, ideally 5+ years of experience
- Knowledgeable of all major aspects of compensation delivery, and familiar with compensation design principles for, base pay and short- and long-term incentives.
- Strong business acumen and experience with complex compensation programs (salary structures, job evaluations, incentive design).
- Nimble with excel and capable at building simple models that capture complexity.
- Strong project and process management skills.
- Strong client relationship and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Federal and State Employment Law as well as current employment related legislation.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is listed annually below. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, long term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
Tubi is a division of Fox Technology, and the majority of all US-employee benefits are covered by FOX Employee Benefits, summarized here. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.