Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
Tubi is the largest growing AVOD platform with the best streaming experience and the most extensive library of Movies, TV shows, and Live News; it’s completely free and 100% legal. Tubi is a data-driven company and our data is growing at an incredible velocity, volume, and variety. Inside the organization, we rely heavily on data and insights for taking any decision associated with our product. As a product data analyst, you will work closely with various business teams like BizOps, Growth, Product to understand the growing data needs and own the process of defining the business and data definitions for KPIs (owning KPI Changement). You will also work closely with Data Engineering to understand our holistic analytics pipeline and work with the Data Science team to understand the impact of KPI changes in experiments and other business areas. As you learn and get familiar with Tubi data architecture, it unlocks the opportunity to identify patterns, trends of our user behavior and provide tangible insights to our product managers to make data-backed decisions.
- KPI Standardization and Tracking: Create and maintain KPI dashboards, own the process of making any business and data definitions changes to Tubi KPIs
- KPI Monitoring: Be the primary partner for stakeholders to understand the performance of the platform. Monitor and track metrics as leading or lagging, dig in to drive meaningful insights that help the business drive platform usage across our multiple platforms
- Analytics Pipeline: Work with Growth team analysts and Product Managers to help define the right events for the experiments and maintain the analytics events knowledge consistency by working with the Data Engineering team
- Deep-Dive Analysis:
- Analyze data to identify patterns
- Uncover opportunities
- Build a common understanding of how users are interacting with the platform and features
- Insights and Recommendation: Work with product managers and other business units to understand the strategic goal metrics, team level goal metrics, product performance metrics and build the right dashboard to help track monthly, quarterly goals and unlock opportunities
- Build and Deploy: Work with teams like BizOps and Content to build DBT models and deploy in production environments
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- Must have experience in the streaming industry
- 4+ years of experience working in roles as a Product Data Analyst or Business Intelligence Engineer with product managers, business groups, and data engineers
- Experience working with a Data Engineering teams (or similar teams) to understand the backend analytics events system
- Experience working on ETL and Data Modeling (DBT or other ETL tools is a huge plus)
- Prior experience working in A/B testing and experimentation setup is a huge plus
- Prior experience working with attribution and deep linking data is a huge plus (ex: Adjust, branch, Singular, etc)
- Solid hands-on SQL and data wrangling skills (AWS, Snowflake, etc.)
- Spark SQL knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong experience working on defining and using analytics events or product analytics tools
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker and Periscope
- Experience working with executive-level stakeholders for presenting insights and recommendations
- Experienced in developing and maintaining standardization in data, metrics, and dashboards
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is $104,000.00- $127,000.00 annually for Colorado. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, a long-term incentive plan, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
This job cannot be performed in NYC or Westchester County, NY.
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.