Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
Tubi is seeking a flexible and strategic Senior HRBP to help us build a world-class People team that is responsible for providing high quality support to employees in close partnership with functions such as Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Workplace. The Senior HRBP will help create and drive strategic initiatives. This role will act as a thought partner for the leaders in our Content Operations, Growth, Finance, Legal, and Marketing teams. This role is critical to our ability to successfully support and scale a high-growth organization by driving operational efficiency across the People Team. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the employee experience at Tubi, so come bring your bright ideas to the team!
This position is an individual contributor role and reports to our Senior Director of People, ideally sitting either in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
- Collaborate with management to support initiatives by understanding organizational objectives, issues, needs, and key success factors
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to all levels
- Design and drive the programs to shape and reinforce our cultural values and mission
- Manage our annual talent cycle, inclusive of compensation planning and execution
- Lead key talent initiatives including leadership development, employee engagement, and career pathing
- Manage compliance programs, including annual reporting, mandatory filings, policy updates and employee trainings
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with Payroll, Talent Acquisition and other stakeholders to drive efficiencies and simplify workflows
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement sound solutions
- Manage the administrative responsibilities of the People Operations team, performing operational duties required to keep our processes running efficiently and effectively
- Support our onboarding program to ensure seamless integration of new hires into Tubi’s culture and community
- Conduct off-boarding, analyze trends, and share opportunities with executives to influence/inform decisions
More About You:
- You can successfully strike the right balance of being an advisor to the business but also an advocate for employees
- You will be a wiz with project management, change management and driving programs independently
- Knowledge of the Technology and Media space, understanding trends and bringing great ideas to the table
- Understand people dynamics, organizational strategy and talent processes
- You're able to negotiate sensitive situations with confidence and finesse
- 5+ years HR or People Operations experience within a high-growth company
- Track record of designing and implementing employee experience programs
- Passionate about company culture and experienced in shaping the right values
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve sophisticated and sensitive HR issues/problems
- Proven effective partner management and collaboration with other teams to deliver a consistent employee experience
- Knowledge with HR tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Workday experience; other HRIS systems a plus
- BA/BS degree from a four-year accredited university.
- Proficient with Internet and email, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is $121,000.00- $148,000.00 annually for Colorado. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, long term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
This job cannot be performed in NYC or Westchester County, NY.
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.