Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
The Director of Yield Management is a newly created position with the Revenue team which will help Tubi maximize revenue across their sales channels. The position reports into the SVP of Sales Operations and will work cross functionally across Sales, Data Science, Ad Product and Engineering.
- 5-7 years of experience in Revenue Operations, SSP/DSP, Pricing/Planning, Ad Agency, or other advertising practice
- Understanding of the digital advertising space, inclusive of video monetization
- Excel/Google Sheets and SQL are your best friends
- Ability to communicate, specifically telling the story of how your actions netted results (if they did). And you’re okay when your experiments don’t succeed
- Lead Tubi’s initiatives in identifying inventory pockets of value and creating GTM strategy around their sale
- Execute testing to determine best pricing for all inventory types
- Present all data and findings to management with a regular cadence
- Work alongside SVP Advanced TV & Revenue Operations leaders to help manage partner relationships including long-term planning
- Work alongside the larger Revenue Operations and Sales team to help identify new ad products and other opportunities
- Regularly run A/B tests for pricing and inventory to optimize yield
- Work with our data analysts and/or Product to back up testing and initiatives stated above
- Help establish processes, documentation, and structure to the development of yield management
- Liaise with multiple business areas (Engineering, AdOps, Finance, Sales, Accounting and Advanced TV teams) to define best practices, priorities and needs to optimize programmatic channels
- Make Rate Card recommendations based on sell-through, product / targeting mix, and performance for private deals and IO including 3rd partners costs
- Work closely with Product team to define the roadmap for continuous improvement in advertising yield management, including dynamic pricing that is responsive to real-time inventory and demand forecasts
- Stay abreast of industry trends and communicate internally to ensure Tubi is set up for success
- Ability to participate in and act at as the subject matter expert on calls with DSPs, SSPs and various vendors as needed
- Coordinate with AdOps and Media Strategy teams on inventory allocation and experimentation on demand priorities
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.