Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About the Role:
As a Finance Data Analyst, you will report to the Manager of Analytics & Data Product Management, while supporting our business operations and accounting teams. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining some of Tubi’s key internal and external reporting systems. In addition, the role will support our internal systems team as the point of contact for technical matters related to accounting and finance. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with all levels of the business regarding operations, outlook and reporting.
This position is able to sit remotely from anywhere in the US; however, West Coast is strongly preferred.
- Build and maintain all data models pertaining to Content Licensing and Publisher Reporting, Publisher Earnings
- Act as interpreter between Accounting, Finance, Legal and Content Acquisition teams, turning complex or opaque language into easily understood logic
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Maintain quarterly, monthly, and weekly viewership efficiency KPI dashboards
- Manage roadmap of improvements to existing dashboards and data models
- Assist in the integration and build-out of proprietary systems
- 3+ years of experience in roles like data analyst or finance data analyst, etc
- 3+ years of experience with data wrangling using SQL or python
- Understanding of financial audits/accounts payable terminology
- Any DBT or ETL or Data Pipeline experience is a huge plus
- 2+ years conducting complex analysis/reporting using SQL or other data visualization tools (Periscope, Tableau, etc)
- Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, VBA)
- Preferred: Experience with content licensing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.