Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About the Role:
We are searching for a talented and passionate Machine Learning Engineer to join our team! In this Machine Learning Engineering role, you will work closely with product engineering teams and data scientists to tackle problems in personalization, content discovery, search, advertising and content production. Some of the challenges you will take on will include streamlining feature engineering, helping data scientists take machine learning models in production and enabling data science research and analysis even amongst non-scientists in the company.
- Use collaborative filtering and different dimensionality reduction methods
- Train and test supervised and unsupervised models for several different tasks, anywhere from logistic regression to neural net learning, or clustering methods
- Develop both machine learning and business specific metrics
- Write scripts to prototype ideas and take them to production
- Use NLP to enhance search and linear programming for revenue optimization
- Master’s degree or PhD from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in a Machine Learning/Advanced Analytics environment pushing production-level code
- Industry experience in a data related role
- Hands on experience or large scale academic projects on recommender systems, reinforcement learning, contextual bandits, RNNs (LSTM, GRU, etc), non-linear optimization, learning to rank
- Experience writing production quality code in Python and/or Scala
- Previous experience with Apache Spark or other distributed computing frameworks
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.