Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About the Role:
The Product-Growth team is responsible for growing Tubi’s user base through product led initiatives. Tubi has strong product-market fit, which makes working on growth features incredibly rewarding.
In this role you will develop features that will be used by millions of users, while driving tremendous impact for the business. As the Sr. PM, Growth, you will own the registration & cross-device part of the user journey. You will help tubi users register with ease and engage with tubi across all platforms - OTT, Mobile & Web. You will also act as the connecting tissue between other product areas, ensuring users have a frictionless experience, while getting the most out of their tubi experience.
As the product owner, you will lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, User Researchers and Data Scientists through an iterative development process. You will constantly evolve this process to improve the execution velocity and effectiveness for the entire organization.
- Identify significant product opportunities to improve user engagement and retention.
- Leverage user insights, analytics and market research to inform product strategy and roadmap
- Build consensus around roadmaps and success metrics.
- Lead and motivate a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists
- Guide stakeholders and developers to the right product decisions
- Create compelling recommendations and translate them into engineering-ready specifications
- Provide regular updates on new features and capabilities to stakeholders
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of Product Management experience or equivalent in a high-growth B2C company.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Deep knowledge of experimentation fundamentals, experience running A/B and multivariate tests.
- Exceptional at explaining ideas, concepts and complex architecture.
- Adept at managing collaboration with engineering teams - Writing clear specifications for major features, prioritizing the work, negotiating implementation of your projects, making technical/ design tradeoffs and assuring feature quality before it’s shipped.
- Very comfortable with assessing product opportunities based on qualitative and quantitative customer insights. Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to find signals in noisy data.
- Able to define product roadmap, strategy and goals for your area(s) tied to company objectives.
- Well organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously.
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.