Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
At Tubi, you will work closely with a stellar team of engineers with a passion for learning through solving the most challenging problems using cutting-edge technology. In this Data Engineering role, you will be building real-time systems to handle data at massive scale, created by millions of viewers all over the world enjoying the largest content library in streaming. You will enable machine learning engineers to iterate and experiment faster than ever before. You will help data scientists take ideas to production in days or weeks, not months or years. And you will build tools to enable data analysis and modeling for even the least tech-savvy colleagues. In short, you will enable Tubi to be truly data-driven.
Creating high quality, scalable, streaming data pipelines connecting us to all of our users. Improving ML workflows and designing the next-generation data platform for automating ML. Building low latency and low maintenance ETL infrastructure that powers the whole company.
- 4+ years of a proven track record in a data engineering or related role.
- Strong knowledge with Spark DataFrame/DataSet, Spark SQL, Streaming process and cloud storage (e.g., S3).
- Ability to take ownership of scalable data pipelines.
- A passion for shipping production-quality code.
- Scala is not required but preferred.
- Prior experience with Kafka, Kinesis, or equivalent is also a plus.