Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About the role:
We are looking for a Manager of Business Operations & Strategy to focus on the growth & marketing verticals to join our fast-growing team. The position reports to the Director, Business Operations & Strategy. The Business Operations & Strategy team at Tubi plays an important role in the company by creating operational visibility to all aspects of the business, driving ROI-based decision making, presenting analytical performance of company KPIs and initiatives, and supporting strategic discussions.
You will bring a wealth of knowledge in performance marketing, analytics and problem solving to play a pivotal role in driving high impact decisions in the growth & marketing verticals by ingesting all drivers of the business, analyzing data and interfacing with key stakeholders within the growth team, CFO as well as across the company. This role requires dedication, great attention to detail, acute IQ and EQ skills and effective communication of final products. Role is remote at the moment but could be based in SF or LA.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying the highest priorities for the growth & marketing verticals and fleshing out road maps for parallel projects with the goal of: creating operational visibility to all aspects of the growth & marketing verticals, driving ROI-based decision making, presenting analytical performance of KPIs and initiatives, storyboarding and producing C-suite presentations to drive strategy discussions.
- The focus of the growth work will include, but is not limited to, building out LTV models, review budget allocation and portfolio of investments across growth verticals, evaluating drivers of user acquisition, viewer metrics and working on content optimization across teams.
- The focus of the marketing work will include, but is not limited to, understanding the contribution of marketing to Tubi’s overall goals for growth, retention, and viewership, evaluating the effectiveness of specific marketing campaigns or initiatives, and creating links between upper funnel marketing activities and UA/growth initiatives.
- Example projects could include deep dives on the performance of specific growth or marketing campaigns or targets, modeling the impact of specific BD initiatives for ROI-analysis purposes, working with the content team on identifying specific titles/segments for acquisition growth.
- As part of your role, you will have freedom to identify the most pertinent and relevant problems to solve and to focus your efforts empowered by a team around you.
- 5+ years analytical/financial work experience, with 4+ years of experience in growth, UA, or marketing analytics roles specifically at a tech company, agency, studio, or production company
- Experience at a top tier tech company, consulting firm, and/or investment bank
- Ability to quickly and nimbly map out concepts, roadmaps and strategies
- Analytical and data driven thinking
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot to new priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think quickly, take on challenges, and problem solve
- Ability to multitask and be results-orientation + ability to manage tight timelines
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts
- Experience with visualization tools (i.e. Periscope, Looker, Tableau), and in using data to support a hypothesis or idea.
Nice to have:
- SQL, Python and/or R experience
- Experience in the ad tech business
- Experience in a similar high growth competitive industry like gaming
- Enthusiasm for complex problem-solving through financial modeling, data analysis and other statistical modeling
- Passionate consumer of premium Movies & TV
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.