Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About the Role:
We are looking for a FP&A Manager who will play an important role in helping the company achieve and exceed its growth and profitability goals. This new role will report to the Director, FP&A and is a key member of the FP&A team at Tubi. You will partner closely with all facets of the business to provide visibility on all things financial to key stakeholders, surfacing new insights and improving processes. In addition, this person must be highly analytical, able to communicate financial insights and recommend appropriate actions. This is a great opportunity for a quantitatively driven, operationally focused individual to develop a deep understanding of an AVOD business from a financial and operating perspective.
- Work cross-functionally with FP&A, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, Channel, AR, and various business owners on policies, processes, and programs, and help drive key system initiatives and improvements and to provide revenue assurance in the pricing models and new product introductions.
- Review customer contracts, partnership agreements to determine proper revenue recognition and invoicing and minimize potential revenue deferrals. Develop reconciliation procedures, reports, and reconciliation schedules for customer aging and deferred/recognized revenue.
- Document revenue recognition treatment and issues in accordance with IFRS 15 and ASC 606, and internal revenue policies, and prepare technical memos for revenue, accounts receivable, bad debt, reserves, etc, and serve as subject matter expert in these areas.
- You will build the revenue forecast model (by product) highlighting major assumptions, and provide in depth analysis including monthly Actuals vs Forecast/Plan from revenue through gross margin, by product.
- You will define and measure the key performance indicators (KPIs) and incorporate those along with other internal and external data sources to constantly refine the accuracy of the forecast.
- Introduce improvements, streamline, and eliminate unnecessary processes and workflow that will enhance the overall operation and efficiency of the Finance organization, specifically within the interface between business leaders, financial systems, accounting, and planning.
- Deliver in-depth analysis of results by channel, user behavior, geography, and retention cohorts and make recommendations on process/cost improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, Finance, Business or other related field
- 6+ years work experience in a relevant field
- Investment banking experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with Growth and M&A
- Experience with Revenue in Finance and/or Accounting
- Financial systems experience preferred (Netsuite, Workday, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion)
- Highly proficient in advanced Excel with strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience with ERP and EPM systems
- Ability to use data to identify and quantify opportunities for growth or profitability improvement
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal stakeholders, including senior leadership
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.