Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Tubi is the largest growing AVOD platform with the best streaming experience and the most extensive library of Movies, TV shows, and Live News; it’s completely free and 100% legal. Tubi is a data-driven company and our data is growing at an incredible velocity, volume, and variety. Inside the organization, we rely heavily on data and insights for taking any decision associated with our product. The Product Analyst thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Data Science, Product Design, and Engineering. They own the product/feature metrics to see consistent upward trends in the lines. The candidates will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to optimize product funnels and make products grow.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization, and work closely with our growth-focused engineering teams to execute on projects based on what’s identified to accelerate the growth and adoption of Tubi products
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis, make recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic priorities, help determine the business logic of new features
- 2+ years experience working collaboratively with product team members such as: product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering, etc.
- 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis with solid hands-on SQL
- Spark SQL knowledge and experience is a plus
- Experience designing and assessing the impact of A/B experiments in a product development cycle
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses
- Experience delivering growth on the most important top-line company KPI's
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field or 3+ years equivalent technical work experience
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.