Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 30,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical CRM Manager who will drive the engagement and retention of all users on Tubi, the leading free streaming app for movies & TV. This role will take Tubi's CRM strategy to the next level with highly personalized, automated, and creative messaging across all major channels, including push, email, and in-app messaging. Reporting to the Head of CRM, this CRM lead will work closely with Growth, Data Science, and Brand/Partner Marketing.
- Manage audience segmentation, develop personalized marketing messages/enhancements that can integrate with our existing ML-driven engagement journeys
- Responsible for driving QoQ and YoY retention and engagement lift in line with goals
- Communicate on performance, key learnings and opportunities to leadership on a regular basis
- Build new customer segmentation and campaign automation strategies
- Scope and execute A/B tests across emails, web, mobile, and other customer-facing communication platforms
- Conduct post-experiment analyses and deep dives, and present recommendations and findings from test data
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Experience implementing, managing, and optimizing CRM platforms, Braze experience a plus (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, IBM Watson)
- Proven track record of testing and scaling multi-channel campaigns
- Experience managing and segmenting a database of millions users, working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills, data-driven mindset
- Superior attention to detail and meticulous campaign QA experience
- Proficient in HTML editing, refinement, iteration
- Copywriting and editing experience
- 3-5 years as a CRM, lifecycle, marketing manager
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience, especially Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Experience working with growth engineering teams on integrating automated solutions and machine learning into growth operations, marketing and UA teams on campaign strategy and implementation
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.