Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager, CRM & Growth with a strong systems background to help grow the Tubi user base through retention strategies. Leveraging your expert knowledge of CRM system architecture and integration methodologies, you'll work hands on in a fast paced environment to provide solutions and actionable recommendations to develop Tubi’s CRM into a market leading growth platform.
You will partner with teams from across the Tubi organization, including but not limited to Engineering, Growth, Product, Design and Marketing to ensure that our CRM is optimized to drive engagement, retention and support internal business needs. You should be passionate about growth and know the difference between growth loops and funnels. You must have a strong analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to find signals in noisy data.
- Be the internal subject matter expert on the CRM Platform
- Facilitate developers discussion and flesh out the critical details required to ensure successful project delivery
- Guide Stakeholders and Developers to the right product decisions to create a state-of-the art Braze-based CRM platform that will serve diverse departmental needs
- Create compelling recommendations for feature development or changes through data backed analyses and user insights
- Gather requirements from various Stakeholders and translate them into actionable work for Engineers
- Build and maintain the roadmap for the CRM platform
- Opportunity to contribute to the overall growth roadmap, beyond CRM.
- Provide regular updates on new features and capabilities to stakeholders
- Demonstrated technical acumen; ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs, and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced SQL skills are required.
- Thoroughly familiar with leveraging CRM to power user growth.
- Strong proficiency in analytics and A/B testing frameworks
- Understanding the unique business requirements of internal users, and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer or equivalent experience working with major SaaS CRM tools (Braze, Iterable, Airship, etc.).
- Working knowledge of User Acquisition and Mobile Measurement Platform technologies.
- Experience with other martech integrations, including but not limited to MMPs and deeplink services (e.g., Adjust and Branch)
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.