Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Tubi is looking for a Director of Ad Research to join our world-class go-to market team. You'll work closely with marketing, sales, account management, product, data science and more to execute against strategic initiatives. We are looking for someone to consult with advertisers and agencies to create measurement plans that test advertising effectiveness and outcomes. If you have experience building research and analytics programs at the ground level by creating dashboards, mining 1st party and 3rd party audience sets, and developing stories fueled by data and insights, we would love to hear from you.
- Analyze 1st party data alongside 3rd party audience information to create stories for sales, to inform content and curation decisions.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team on the types of questions needing answers to aid in development of data products.
- Responsible for creating dashboards and manipulating the data in SQL once the modules are set up by Data Science.
- Utilize attribution research to tell compelling advertising stories on Tubi and for streaming industry trends in general.
- Partner with the Product team to develop and scale measurement and analytics tools.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative studies from start-to-finish and present results both internally and externally.
- Author original thought leadership that weaves disparate data and research into cohesive insights.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in research, data science, ad sales research for a major TV network or platform.
- Knowledge of industry-accepted data sets: (Nielsen, LiveRamp/Data+Math ComScore, etc)
- Telling stories with data, so the correlation of the hypothesis supported by insights.
- Strong client-facing communications.
- Deep understanding of market trends.
- SQL and spreadsheet data manipulation skills; experience with data visualization tools.
- Track record integrating and scaling new measurement and research solutions
- Experience with attribution modeling, market mix modeling, multivariate testing, and more
- Experience with any of the following: SQL, R, SPSS/STATA, Tableau
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.