Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Tubi is looking for an enthusiastic, analytical and skillful Vice President of Marketing to lead our award-winning marketing team. In this role, you will lead our B2B marketing strategy. You will have the ability to both think strategically and act tactically on your team. Some examples of work include architecting and executing campaigns, programs, events, materials and thought leadership to drive advertiser demand for our business. Additionally, you will lead all PR efforts, distribution partner marketing, consumer and advertiser research as well as our brand positioning and consumer marketing efforts. This role will report directly to our CEO, and will be based out of our San Francisco office.
- Develop and own result-driven annual marketing budget and strategy
- Lead, mentor, inspire and grow our team of 10+ marketers and creatives
- Lead GTM content strategy, inclusive of new product launches, sales communications, thought leadership, packages and strategic sales positioning
- Partner with the sales team to help further demand generation and enable activities in the field.
- Oversee company communication and press strategy
- Drive upfronts marketing strategy, initiatives and events
- Lead consumer research efforts to inform cross-functional teams as to our latest audience trends and insights
- Conceive and launch advertiser-facing events and initiatives
- Own market insight and competitive analysis efforts
- Manage social media and influencer marketing efforts
- Conceive, develop and execute brand marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with and influence senior leaders across the organization
- Partner with product managers and executives on new product features and launches
- Partner with account management and data science function to develop research, case studies, client success stories and industry research
- Maintain relationships with our advertiser clients to help translate business requirements into product roadmap and other initiatives
- Own consumer marketing and messaging along with distribution partner marketing
- 10+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience scaling a team through high growth at a top tech company
- Deep understanding of all facets of advertising including TV, digital, OTT and programmatic
- Strong track record of success in partnering with sales, driving demand and achieving goals
- Demonstrated success brand-building and “owning the skies” with frequent and relevant press and public communications
- History of bold and avante-garde marketing campaigns
- Experience driving strategic partnerships
- Strong Influencer of roadmaps and decisions through data-based recommendations
- A hybrid between being a strategic thinker and driver of operational excellence
- Outstanding leadership skills - leads teams to deliver on ambitious business goals, inspires their best work, mentors and develops their careers
- Highly networked, easily attracts top talent
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer company equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, parental leave, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- We encourage internal growth for all Tubi employees
- 9-paid holidays in addition to flexible PTO
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Apply now - come work with with us!