Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
- Porting apps to a containerized environment
- Advising Tubi on k8’s infrastructure
- Porting apps from virtual machines to a containerized deployment environment
- Architecting and performance tuning our k8’s infrastructure
- Building documentation and best practices for Kubernetes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of hands on Kubernetes experience
- Experience in Porting apps to containerized environment
- Experience managing clusters under high variable workloads
- Basic infrastructure as code knowledge
- cloud platforms: aws ec2, s3, vpc, iam/gce/azure/ digital ocean
- ci/cd: jenkins/travis/circleci/codeship, fastlane
- operating systems: linux/ubuntu, kubernetes/ecs, ec2/lambda
- tooling: git, packer/asg/docker, terraform
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.