Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Tubi is experiencing tremendous growth in users and revenues as the video streaming industry is undergoing significant expansion and disruption. We are looking for a user acquisition specialist with experience managing performance marketing campaigns across a portfolio of digital channels. You will partner with our in-house creative team to develop creative asset variations for testing and strategize with in-house Engineers on automation initiatives. Day to day responsibilities include monitoring and reporting across multiple mobile & web marketing channels, managing partnerships with various agency partners, and leading projects for new initiatives and growth opportunities. This is your opportunity to be a key contributor to the growth of Tubi’s user acquisition program.
- Monitor and report on day-to-day performance across multiple marketing channels
- Help prioritize marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of resource
- Ad-hoc analyses to diagnose and troubleshoot performance
- Manage partnerships with various agency partners
- Ability to develop new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Identify trends, insights to run experiments that maximize campaign KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with the creative designers, data science and engineering
- BS in a technical or hard science field, e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics.
- 3+ years in a performance marketing role - managing Social, Search, Display, Programmatic
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks through impact sizing
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments
- Outstanding data analytics, advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a data-driven mindset
- Proficiency in SQL (must be able to write your own queries)
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.