Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Tubi is experiencing tremendous growth in users and revenues as the video streaming industry is undergoing significant expansion and disruption. We are looking for a seasoned, user acquisition lead with experience managing multi-million dollar performance marketing campaigns across a portfolio of digital channels. You will lead end to end planning, strategy, budgeting and goal-setting for user acquisition on mobile and web while prospecting, launching and managing user acquisition channels at scale. You will manage Tubi’s creative pipeline and be responsible for trafficking concepts and effectively tracking performances. This is your opportunity to lead app and web marketing at a high-growth company in digital video.
- Lead end to end planning, strategy, budgeting and goal-setting for user acquisition on mobile and web. Responsible for driving QoQ and YoY growth in line with goals. Communicate on performance, budget, key learnings and opportunities to leadership on a regular basis.
- Prospect, launch and manage user acquisition channels at scale (e.g., Facebook, Google UAC, Apple Search Ads). Must have experience driving mobile app growth and optimizing acquisition funnel (e.g., ASO, landing page optimization, user flow).
- Provide strategic direction for media buying to various agencies. Allocate budget based on performance and analytics to maximize ROAS.
- Manage the creative pipeline. Collaborate with brand marketing team on developing a steady pipeline of top performing creative assets. Responsible for trafficking creative concepts and effectively tracking creative performance.
- Develop quantitative analysis, performance reports, statistical models to support marketing decisions related to: marketing spend efficiency, lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment.
- Leading cross-functional initiatives and collaborating with other teams data science, creative marketing, engineering. Negotiate partnerships with top media suppliers.Collaborate with the Growth Engineering team on applying automation to growth marketing.
- BS/MSc in a technical or hard science field, eg Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics.
- 6+ years of performance marketing experience, ideally in a B2C two-sided marketplace.
- Strong track record, training and fundamentals from managing performance marketing programs at other high growth companies.
- Intimate knowledge of Facebook, UAC - campaign types, configurations and winning strategies.
- Experience managing large budgets with disciplined, tech-driven scientific methods.
- Experience solving attribution challenges related to multiple channels, platforms etc.
- Experience building solutions to scale and optimize user acquisition campaigns in collaboration with engineering teams.
- Experience managing creatives pipeline in collaboration with creative designers.
- Outstanding analytical skills, advanced Microsoft Excel skills, proficiency with SQL and a data-driven mindset.
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.