Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for a data-driven Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team and help build the positioning, best practices and ideas to ensure our sales teams have all they need in market. You’ll help launch new ad products with sales go-to market material, including process and value propositions. In this role, you will be working directly with our Director of Marketing, Chief Revenue Officer, sales and product teams to help build product strategy that drives growth of Tubi’s advertising business.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Tubi’s existing Ads products
- Work cross-functionally to understand the latest product development roadmap
- Define the messaging, positioning and launch plan for new advertising products
- Create collateral & messaging such as sales decks, one-pagers, detailed FAQs, and more to support new products and features
- Train the sales team on how to position products in-market and how they compare to competitive or related ad products
- Collect and aggregate feedback from internal & external stakeholders on their needs and pain points
- 4+ years of total experience with 2+ in a product marketing role at a fast-growing tech company
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and programmatic space
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly
- Proven success in a cross-functional role, where you worked closely with teams including sales, product, and ops
- Self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Can-do collaborative attitude, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer company equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, parental leave, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- We encourage internal growth for all Tubi employees
- 9-paid holidays in addition to flexible PTO
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Apply now - come work with with us!