Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing to join our growing marketing team and lead our B2B efforts in 2020 and beyond. You will be responsible for developing and executing a B2B strategy to further develop and innovate how we tell our story to our advertising audience while delivering results across the marketing and sales funnel. In this role, you will be working directly with our VP of Marketing, Chief Revenue Officer, sales and product teams as well as lead and mentor a small group of marketers. This is an exciting opportunity to influence and shape our marketing strategy and amplify Tubi’s story to advertisers around the world.
- Define and build out B2B marketing strategy, budget, execution and planning
- Build, lead, and motivate a small team of marketers, providing a clear vision of B2B marketing at Tubi and driving key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and opportunities
- Partner closely with leaders across sales, PR, creative, and product to build a cohesive strategy and establish company alignment
- Lead content creation strategy including thought leadership, sales collateral, blogs, videos, webinars, sales enablement, and more
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Strong leadership and management skills; known to work leading an all-star cross-functional team
- Deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and programmatic space
- Problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in driving results: you get things done and you deliver against performance targets
- Can-do collaborative attitude, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer company equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, parental leave, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- We encourage internal growth for all Tubi employees
- 9-paid holidays in addition to flexible PTO
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Apply now - come work with with us!