Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our growing People Operations team. In this role, you will be reporting to our VP of People. You will handle the day-to-day management of HR operations and procedures, systems and programs. To be successful, you will have previously worked with a fast growing organization and are familiar with working across multiple offices and teams.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding for the organization
- Compliance: annual reporting, employee files, handbook, and other documentation as needed
- Manage the bi-annual performance review process
- Craft policies around multi-office teams, both domestic and international
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR programs and processes to drive efficiencies to enhance the employee experience
- Manage HRIS processes assist with the input and maintenance of employee data, ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of employee data
- 5+ years HR or People Operations experience within a high-growth company
- Strong understanding of HR administration policies, procedures and multi-state/federal legislation
- Experience with being the face of HR, presenting policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Project management expertise and follow through
- BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent work experience to suffice
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer company equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, parental leave, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- We encourage internal growth for all Tubi employees
- 9-paid holidays in addition to flexible PTO
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Apply now - come work with with us!