Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
Deliver delightful user experiences, build clean unit-testable code, and contribute to a world-class engineering organization focused on bringing free TV and movie content to the world. This role will be part of a small team responsible for the highly rated Tubi iOS and tvOS apps. You will be building new features, improving performance, writing unit and integration tests and delivering a delightful user experience. We are looking for people who have user empathy, enjoy working in a team setting, are lifelong learners and want to set high goals for themselves.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of iOS development experience and at least
- Working experience with Swift
- Strong UIKit fundamentals, including storyboarding, auto-layout and size-classes
- Familiarity with AVFoundation, AVPlayer and HLS are a big plus
- Extreme user empathy, data driven and a passion for a great UI/UX