Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate, and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented Mid-level ‘T’ shaped designer with a focus on Visual/UI Design to join our team here at Tubi TV. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and goal-driven design, possess superior visual design skills and be comfortable translating project goals into actionable designs for desktop, mobile, and 10-foot. In this role, you will work in interdisciplinary teams providing design direction and guidance from concept to implementation shaping how current and future Tubi members will experience our amazing content across every device
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and user experience.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Be an advocate for your designs and the design org across Tubi. Communicate the thinking behind your decisions and their impact on each project’s goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of working experience where you shipped multiple features on a consumer-facing application
- Mobile Design Experience
- A self-starter who can take a bit of directional input and then take off
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in days rather than weeks
- Experience working with design and wire-framing tools: Our design teams work with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Principle most days, but we are always open to suggestions
- Strong knowledge of grids, type, interaction patterns, and design trends
- Understanding the limitations and affordances of current and emerging computing and internet technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, React, etc…)
- Motion design experience
- 10-Foot design experience
- Familiarity with A/B testing and UX research experience
- Enjoy crossing back and forth between UX and graphic design
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Open PTO