Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
We’re looking for a skilled Operations Manager, who has experience scaling teams, managing people and projects, and handling budgets. In this role, you’ll be assisting in growing the already 15,000+ live title library, and further assist in scaling our content operations team and workflows. Experience in the media industry is a plus.
- 6+ Years of relevant work experience
- Experience scaling teams, managing people, as well as managing project and budgets
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proven history of successfully managing team and process expansion from an operations perspective
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills and comfortable with frequent context switching
- Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Passion for Film/Television and familiarity with Digital/On Demand Streaming a plus
- BS/BA from an accredited university
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.