Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partner Operations Coordinator to join our growing video operations team who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. In this role you will be coordinating with content partners and operations teams to manage asset delivery. You will work closely with the Business Development team to on-board and support partners that supply the premium content to Tubi, as well as the content performance/curation team to ensure titles launch on time successfully.
You will be required to frequently communicate with external content partners and internal teams to work cross functionally and get titles launched.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. This is important, and we will be looking at your communication style in your cover letter.
- Excellent attention to detail. In the second paragraph of your cover letter, you should use the word "Spotlight"
- 1-3 Years of relevant work experience
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate via e-mail and calls with external content providers and post production houses
- Strong time management skills and comfortable with frequent context switching
- Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Analytical and data driven with professional experience creating and delivering data reports
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Passion for Film/Television and familiarity with Digital/On Demand Streaming a plus
- BS/BA from an accredited university
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.