Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
You’ll play a critical part of who we are as we continue to scale from our HQ and our many locations. While in the role, you will partner with our People Team to ensure a seamless life-cycle for all of our employees. Within this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the facilities deliverables of all office locations, building and maintaining a team to align with growth plans, and developing best practices and repeatable processes across all sites. You will participate in the development and implementation of procedures for a fast paced high growth team; collaborate on ongoing facility issues to create better long term practices, and implement office improvements to enhance our culture and employee wellness, and support our mission statement.
- Survey the employees and managers on-site to ensure their facilities needs are met, identify new site initiatives to elevate the employee experience
- Research new products, laws, regulations, etc. related to facilities management for the purpose of increasing workflow efficiency
- Conceptualizes large-scale space planning and project management and plans for commercial real estate expansion to support our growing employee population
- Consider improvements for a multi-facility operation and lead programs to enhance the employee experience in each building while applying judgment as to which efforts should be prioritized
- Develops and manages maintenance and emergency programs (emergency response plans, annual budget, etc.) to ensure business continuity
- Partner with local support teams to own the employee facilities experience, including new hire orientation, site-specific benefits, etc.
- Experience leading large-scale projects through to completion, applying judgement and knowing when to escalate and ask for help
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and across all groups within the organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities daily with the flexibility to adjust as needed.
- Experience managing project budgets in excess of $100,000
- Successful track record of driving facilities-related projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Successful track record of juggling multiple responsibilities and strategizing on efficiency and priority
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours on occasion
- At least 5 years related work experience in Facilities Management including at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines
- Relevant experience in commercial contracts, vendor selection, and experience managing service level agreements within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of experience
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.