Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Content Coordinator to join our growing video operations team who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. This candidate will need to have strong Excel/Google Sheets experience such as comparing and validating data. The right fit will also need to have a keen attention to detail, be a quick and eager learner, and be able to multi-task well. We are open to anyone Entry-Level to one year of professional experience. This is a short term role with the possibility of growing into other permanent positions.
- Bulk of the work involves resolving various errors found on our content during initial QA review or forwarded from Customer Service (such as subtitles or audio being out of sync, trimming color bars, correcting bad thumbnails, addressing episodes out order) using various internal tools.
- Involves frequent reprioritization of work to handle urgent requests as they emerge as well as reviewing redelivered assets
- You’ll also assist with various assigned projects aimed at improving the user's content viewing experience, such as replacing bad ad breaks, fixing descriptions or correcting bad artwork crops
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the Operations team (Content, Tech & Partner) about various issues encountered, urgent requests, feedback, possible bugs, ect.
- Shows consistent desire to dive deeper into the complexities of how various tools or processes work as they progress and take on more challenging work.
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a rapidly growing tech company and get an upfront look at how content gets onto our website.
- You’ll get to watch the needle move with everything that you do
- Entry-Level to 1 year of experience
- Proficiency with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Great time management
- Team first person
- User Empathy
- Strong communication, organizational, and research curiosity skills
- BS/BA from an accredited university
- Encoding and video processing
- FFMPEG or Terminal
- Writing scripts, coding, SQL
- Experience with using a CMS
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Accrued PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.