Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are searching for a talented and passionate Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team! In this Machine Learning Engineering role, you will work closely with product engineering teams and data scientists to tackle problems in personalization, content discovery, search, advertising and content production. Some of the challenges you will take on will include streamlining feature engineering, helping data scientists take machine learning models in production and enabling data science research and analysis even amongst non-scientists in the company.
- Use collaborative filtering and different dimensionality reduction methods
- Train and test supervised and unsupervised models for several different tasks, anywhere from logistic regression to neural net learning, or clustering methods
- Develop both machine learning and business specific metrics
- Write scripts to prototype ideas and take them to production
- Use NLP to enhance search and linear programming for revenue optimization
- 4+ years in a Machine Learning/Advanced Analytics environment pushing production-level code
- BS, MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related field
- Industry experience in a data related role
- Hands on experience or large scale academic projects on recommender systems, reinforcement learning, contextual bandits, RNNs (LSTM, GRU, etc), non-linear optimization, learning to rank
- Experience writing production quality code in Python and/or Scala
- Previous experience with Apache Spark or other distributed computing frameworks
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.