Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
This Senior Infrastructure Engineering role contributes substantially to shaping both the existing and future architecture of tooling and processes for code crafting at Tubi. Every member of this team is a force multiplier for our engineering organization, working closely with developers to sustainably scale our infrastructure through automation while gaining exposure to a variety of technologies from machine learning pipelines to video transcoding to mobile development. You will foster and unify the existing organizational DevOps culture while flag-plant best practices in architecture, security, deployment, visibility, and operations, raising the platform of engineering quality through code for tooling and process.
- Will work to improve on our existing infrastructure-as-code
- Work closely with other engineering teams to set up production environments
- Continue improving the infrastructure components that are built in house
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience in a related role
- Software engineering background
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Python
- AWS S3, EC2, VPC, IAM and/or Google Cloud experience
- CI/CD experience: Travis, Circle, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu or other Debian based distro)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Envoy
- Experience in networking
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.