Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free! We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
The landscape of video on demand streaming is getting more competitive and Tubi is aiming to be at the forefront of quality user experience at scale. As Tubi builds faster and on more platforms, we need additional Mobile Product coverage to drive significant user experience improvements across TVOS, iOS and Android platforms. In this role, you will partner with stakeholders in marketing, business development, revenue and engineering to identify the biggest opportunities to improve the product and push our metrics forward. You will be able to turn ideas into projects and lead those projects to successful outcomes. The ideal Mobile Product Manager at Tubi has strong analytical skills, is able to get in the weeds when needed, has the ability to understand a specific user’s journey and can ultimately identify learnings or insights that drive successful decisions.
- Help drive the product strategy for our mobile apps while thinking deeply about the interplay between mobile and television platforms.
- Help build out a consumer insights practice at Tubi in order to identify what users want before they ask for it
- Build a better team and process, evolving the product and design practice as the company grows
- Get familiar with our data and running your own queries while developing a deep understanding of our customers and non customers
- 3+ years shipping high quality software. You need to be able to point to something you’ve shipped and tell us why it worked (or didn’t!)
- Collaborative: You have the ability to build deep ongoing relationships with stakeholders.
- Communicative: Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Thoughtful, high empathy, high social intelligence.
- Persuasive: People need to like working with you, and believe that you have a lot of credibility when it comes to representing why a given feature is important to our customers
- Proactive, organized, focused, and can effectively prioritize
- How we watch TV is changing, we need you to help define it!
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and monthly wellness subsidies
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.