Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Public Relations Associate to join our Public Relations Department. The ideal candidate will have between 2-4 years’ experience in the entertainment, technology and advertising PR space working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. The right candidate for this role will have the ability to think strategically as well as act tactically. This person has a strong attention to detail, strong communicator and takes an analytical approach. They will have excellent writing skills, be a creative thinker, incredibly organized, and have a passion for delivering results. The role will report to the Head of Communications who is based in Los Angeles.
- Working on campaigns to promote new content available on Tubi
- Drafting press releases and pitches to media
- Pitching press about Tubi announcements
- Work with the Head of Communications on media strategies for product launches, industry events, etc.
- Work on red carpet events and industry-facing activities
- Collaborating with marketing, product and ops teams
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, applied to deliver clear, simple and cohesive messages under perpetual deadline
- Media relations – experience working and pitching press, with demonstration of results
- Be a creative thinker – offer ideas for how Tubi can secure even greater press coverage
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and limited resources
- Experience working closely with media outlets
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience working with advertising media a plus
- Analytics and performance minded
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.