Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, analytical, media-savvy Social Marketing professional who will own and transform the social media marketing efforts for Tubi, the leading free streaming app for movies & TV. This role will take Tubi’s social media presence to the next level by super-serving our unique and loyal following and disrupting what’s “expected” to make Tubi “one-to-watch”. Reporting to Brand Marketing, the Social Marketing Manager will work closely with Brand/Partner Marketing, PR, Growth, Data Science.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a social strategy for Tubi’s overall brand and content presence in the US (primary), Canada (secondary), Australia (secondary) across Tubi’s O&O (owned and operated) channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Tumblr, YouTube, Twitch, Pinterest etc.
- Identify and build a follower and engagement growth plan driven by data-informed, ROI-rooted KPI’s such as the following:
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Define a process for managing Tubi’s social media presence including planning, calendaring, creative development, publishing, moderation, measurement, and reporting.
- Manage all communication, briefings, deadlines and deliverables related to social agency of record and/or contract-based vendors
- Through social listening, cultural/social trends and data-informed research, understand our core audiences, what motivates them, and how to leverage social media to influence their hearts and minds.
- Develop a voice, tone and personality consistent across our social media channels.
- Collaborate with brand marketing to support high-impact, first-to-market social stunts and campaigns.
- Partner with product, PR, content, partner marketing, creative and other cross-functional stakeholders to inform a well-rounded social strategy and develop process for off-channel collaborative efforts, such as:
- Influencer Marketing
- Studio Partners
- Platform Partners
- Co-Marketing Brand ventures
- Content Marketing
- Act as primary liaison to educate internal partners on the power and potential of social media.
- Partner with central teams in developing shared tools, systems, and infrastructure required for publishing and monitoring content, moderating comments and sentiment, and measuring impact.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years experience with at least one year specifically dedicated to Social Media/Marketing efforts (with a preference for consumer facing and/or entertainment brand).
- Agency experience, or equivalent experience working brand/client side in a highly cross-functional with a high degree of collaboration in a rapidly-growing start-up culture
- Familiarity with the social landscape, with intimate knowledge of platforms, tools, social creators, and editorial content best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a strong social copywriter with attention to detail
- Understanding of social analysis and reporting with a problem-solving mentality and dedication to optimization and increased KPI’s
- A dedicated team player with collaborative mindset
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.