Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Curator to join our growing Content Partnerships team who has strong content knowledge, solid organizational skills, and a creative mindset. In this role you will be coordinating with internal teams on content promotions, reviewing Avails lists, creatively categorizing content on Tubi, and working with our Marketing and Sales teams to create promotional packages. You will work closely with the Business Development and Content Acquisitions and Partnerships team to on-board and promote the best content on Tubi.
The ideal candidate would have a strong knowledge of content over various verticals and decades.
- Maintain an encyclopedic knowledge of movies and TV shows across various decades, both on Tubi and off
- Categorize content on Tubi
- Launch seasonal categories tracking data and performance, focusing on key titles and working with various teams for promotion
- Make title selections from robust Avails lists creating and selecting windows that maintain content volume month-over-month and select titles with seasonal relevance
- Work cross-functionally to curate monthly Tubi release lists, packages, and promotional lists for teams such as Growth, Ad Sales, Marketing, PR, and Design teams
- Put together ad-hoc content packages
- Be aware of all titles launch and takedown dates
- Analyze content verticals and identify trends through data analysis
- 2-6 years of experience in a related role
- Content knowledge, industry knowledge, data knowledge
- Experience working with content merchandising
- BA/BS Degree
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.