Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
We stream long-form studio video content to millions of households across hundreds of different devices. With the largest content library in the world and a very diverse device ecosystem requires industry leading video processing, transcoding, storage and streaming, at a very large scale.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or other equivalent field
- 4+ years of experience working with video, using tools such as ffmpeg, UPS, beamr, shaka
- Intimate familiarity with video compression standards such as H.264, HEVC and others
- Deep understanding of video quality and video playback performance metrics
- Working knowledge of DRM schemes
- Software development experience with a major programming language and a passion for working with data to make informed decisions
- Experience with Spark and/or Elixir a strong plus
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.