Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partner Operations Coordinator to join our growing video operations team who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. In this role you will be coordinating with content partners and operations teams to manage asset delivery. You will work closely with the Business Development team to on-board and support partners that supply the premium content to Tubi, as well as the content performance/curation team to ensure titles launch on time successfully.
You will be required to frequently communicate with external content partners and internal teams to work cross functionally and get titles launched.
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
- BS/BA from an accredited university
- 1-3 Years of relevant work experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills and comfortable with frequent context switching
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate via e-mail and calls with external content providers and post production houses
- Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Analytical and data driven with professional experience creating and delivering data reports
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Passion for Film/Television and familiarity with Digital/On Demand Streaming a plus
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.