Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
Tubi is seeking an AdOps Specialist who will be an integral addition to our Ad Operations team. In this role, you will report into a Head of AdOps and will work closely with the Ad Sales, Account Management, and other sales support teams. The primary responsibility for the AdOps Specialist is to ensure proper QA of campaign assets (tags, creatives), campaign setup (targeting), 100% delivery/pacing and invoicing of Tubi’s high-profile, direct clients. The right person for this role is detail orientated, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, and very fast-growing, collaborative environment. This individual should be comfortable working in space where the industry is not fully standardized, and can help Sales and clients work through issues to satisfy their goals within the limits of existing ad serving technologies, and nebulous industry standards - this is expected when you are working at the forefront of an industry!
What you'll be doing:
- Leverage our proprietary ad server to monetize Tubi TV inventory by ad serving direct sold campaigns.
- Monitoring pacing and making optimizations to ensure delivery in full
- Tag and asset QA
- Evaluate incoming ads to approve for Tubi TV.
- Assist with Programmatic partner implementations and requests
- Monitor and leverage 3rd party verification data such as Nielsen, Sizmek, DCM, and Innovid in monitoring and optimizing campaign pacing.
- Work with Sales, Programmatic, and Content partners to ensure ad serving is correctly implemented
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to:
- Accurately forecast for RFP’s
- Maintain communication with our clients for ad ops specific asks (partnership with AM)
- Support our Sales team with any and all request such as PMP requests or Spec related asks
- 1-3+ years of online experience in Advertising Operations, specifically in video (i.e. you understand VAST and VPAID).
- Well organized with superior attention to detail.
- Strong technical understanding of digital ecosystem, i.e. understand the role a publisher plays in the context of an SSP, and DSP.
- Strong experience with Excel, and knowledgeable in SQL is a plus
- Ability to focus on priorities, while multitasking, in a fast paced environment.
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.