Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
As the Content Acquisition Analyst you will use data and analysis to maximize every stage of deal negotiation and implementation with premium content owners. Reporting to the Content Acquisitions and Partnerships Manager.
- Partner with Content Acquisition team to analyze and forecast potential content opportunities with major studios and premium content owners using internal data and metrics
- Prepare and submit deal approval documentation to senior management
- Model, track, and analyze P&L and cash flow for all stages of non-standard deals
- Maintain programming calendar and content pipeline
- Collect and present findings on current industry trends and developments in AVOD landscape
- Develop and improve internal processes at every stage of deal negotiation and implementation
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and/or strategy at a major studio, media or tech company
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills, knowledge of Periscope, SQL and Tableau a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot to new priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine curiosity, keen attention to detail, and strong desire to contribute to the success of the team through data-driven analysis
- Passionate consumer of premium Movies & TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.